Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pen’s Camcorder Pictureset Mission!!!

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

cam mission

I was delighted by all the votes I have received in my my last two blog posts with polls in! You have all been really helpful and it means that the people that ARE reading, will get to see what they want! So in the spirit of you being able to see exactly what you want, I have been talking to one of my darling panty friends Fetish Kitten ( go check her out, shes gorgeous and fabulous ) and we got talking about photosets and webcams and camcorders. I had been wanting to get a new one, and what better incentive ..

I need 10 men,

These 10 men will receive 20 never see before, (taken with the new camcorder) pictures take especially for this offer. There are 5 Categories for each man to pick from, and these will be what his photos are of:

- FULL BODY NUDES- CUMMY / DIRTY PANTY GUSSETS- MY PUSSY UPCLOSE WITH TOYS AND OTHER OBJECTS INSIDE IT- ME PEEING- MY BOTTOMNot only will each man get the 20 pictures from the category of his choice, but he will get the other 180 pictures that each of the other men choose also. These 200 pictures will be for these 10 men ONLY. They will never be used again, nor distributed, and by god will they be hot as hell! so what are you waiting for, please sign up below to make sure your spot is saved or you could miss out on this amazing offer and this special chance to see alot more of me!!

Each man may retweet my blog post offer via his twitter using #camspecial and adding @penspanties linking to this page, to entice more men to help with this mission till I reach my 10 man army! Then and only then can the camcorder be purchased so I can take 200 new photos!

Please head over to my website with the form and more details on this offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment