Monday, January 28, 2013

Go Shorty, It’s Your Award Day

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

IMG_0061-BOk, so I’ve never been called short or shorty – EVER! Being a total beam pole skyscraper all through school, I was quite the opposite. However, I was recently nominated for a Shorty Award – but it has nothing to do with my height.

A Shorty Award is an award honoring the best in social media. Quite frankly, I’m just honored to have been nominated. There are TON of greats way ahead of me, but when you spend hours a day blogging, tweeting, facebooking, instagramming, pinteresting, and all that stuff, it’s great to be appreciated.

If you have enjoyed my blogs, tweets and posts, I would love for you to add your nomination too. Here’s more on the Shorty Awards! CLICK HERE to add your nomination.

I have a few quick questions I’d like to ask you so I can continue to give you the content you want to read to help you reach your goals this year.

1. What are you glad I blog, tweet & post about?

2. What do you wish I’d talk about more?

3. What’s your favorite fitness topic?

4. Do you workout at home or a gym?

5. You spend your precious time coming to my site, what keeps you coming back for more?

THANKS!! I WANNA ROCK 2013 SO YOU CAN ROCK IT TOO!

Fitness Columnist and Lifestyle Coach, Resident Trainer for Designer Whey, Fitness Advisor for FitStudio, powered by Sears, FitFluential Ambassador and Owner of Max Fitness Club, home of BCx Boot Camp in Vero Beach, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment