Friday, January 25, 2013

Minxy Laveau's Checkered Cotton Bikini

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

I’ve been indulging my voyeuristic side by visiting pubs, sipping cranberry juice, and observing the crowds. A treat, for being responsible. I’ve met quite a few interesting people during my outings alone, and I’m feeling much better for it. Yes, yes, I’m being safe. I enjoy checking my pictures, and comments from my panty boys as I watch everyone, and it’s fun having to explain why I may be blushing.

Thank you for all of the positive feedback about my previous post. I look forward to posting more pictures very soon!

One of my close friends, and long time panty fiend, has ordered a sexy thong that he is going to wear for me.  I’m looking forward to it…

I’d like to give my friends a chance to indulge themselves in things that they are normally too afraid to try. Smiles It’s nice to have someone to give you a little boost of confidence every now and then, and I’m happy to be there for them. Especially when I can make mischief.

I hope that you boys love this comfy cotton bikini. I’m pottering about the apartment and getting ready for the move at the end of the month. I’m not going far, but I’ll be moving in with close friends. No, they aren’t panty girls, but they know all about what I’m up to.

If you'd like to follow me, and see more of my pantied bum, follow my blog!

Oh, for those of you who may have their eye on this sexy panty, I’d like to give a safe and easy new payment a method a go.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment