Saturday, April 6, 2013

TheSweetJuices@yahoo.com Available Panties

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

Msg me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . My prices vary from $35-$75 depending on the panty, days worn and type of wear ( for example brown anything in my panties gonna cost ya ;-) ) All of my panties are worn IMMEDIATELY upon receiving payment and VACUUM SEALED. ALL of my panties are masturbated in and GUARANTEED to be creamy as you see in my photos, also VACUUM SEALED  immediately after wearing to ensure "freshness".  As far as making payment I accept many forms. I prefer Amazon $ Payment or Greendot, but I also will Moneybooker (Skrill), and lastly Amazon Gift Card. Oh and boys..... if you're into big ALL Natural DD boobs...... I have some pretty hot vids ;-) don't for get to ask me about them This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . SOOOO CREAMY, GUARANTEED a mouthful of my Sweet n Sticky !!! I added a few SCREENSHOTS from my vids enjoy!!

SOME OF MY AVAILABLE PANTIES

MSG ME AT This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.   MY FAVORITE TOY !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment