Friday, April 19, 2013

GYM TIME: Leg & Abs Workout

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

Leg & Abs WorkoutFirst up: My leg workout I did this week.
Second: I share one of my favorite workouts Steve has put together.

If you are like me, you get tired of your same workouts and like to try new things, so occasionally I post my workouts for you guys to try out – or mix a new move in. Here was my quad & ab workout this week – as well as a workout by Steve that you can do at home!

Leg Workout: Do 3-4 sets of 18-20

Begin with a Warm Up
(I normally just do leg press with no weight)


Sit UpsAb Circuit

The thing I dislike just a little more than legs (which I reallllly don’t like) is abs. I seriously dread it – so much so, that I made “doing more abs” one of my New Year’s Resolutions. My workout wasn’t anything special or unique this particular day, but I got it done!
:)

After my workout, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. YUMMY!

Don’t have access to gym equipment? Try this workout at home!

The Workout:

15 Skaters5 5-Second Crescent Pose/5-Second Warrior 3 Combo on one leg only

(Repeat above & do other leg)

15 Slam Ball (or Plyo Jump Squats)15 Slam Twist Abs15 Double High Knees15 Stomps (one side)(Repeat the above couplet and do the other side)

Repeat 3-5 times for a complete workout.

Fitness Columnist and Lifestyle Coach, Resident Trainer for Designer Whey, Fitness Advisor for FitStudio, powered by Sears, FitFluential Ambassador and Owner of Max Fitness Club, home of BCx Boot Camp in Vero Beach, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment