Monday, April 8, 2013

Available Panties by the GODDESS SweetJuices

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

just a few of what I have, black thongs and bikinis, cotton and satin, girly floral bikinis and boyshorts, just tell me what u like..........if you want a taste msg me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .  my prices vary from $30-$75 depending on the panty, days worn and type of wear ( for example brown anything in my panties gonna cost ya ;-)  ) All of my panties are worn IMMEDIATELY upon receiving payment and VACUUM SEALED. All of my panties will include 5 photos in them plus 5 of my favorite naughty pix. I also do custom sets just ask. To give you an idea of pricing to make it easy for $30 you get my panty worn for 3 days ( masturbated in and GUARANTEED to be creamy as you see in my photos) and 10 photos. All of my panties are vacuum sealed immediately after wearing to ensure "freshness".  I also sell other worn items of mine such as my sportsbras I workout in and my socks. As far as making payment I accept many forms. I prefer Amazon Online Payment, if you dont have an account set up with amazon its pretty simple to set up with a checking account or credit card.  Greendot is also a preferred method. I also will accept concealed cash, Money Order, Moneybooker (Skrill), and lastly Amazon Gift Card.

Oh and boys..... if you're into big ALL Natural DD boobs...... I have some pretty hot vids ;-) don't for get to ask me about them This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

SOOOO CREAMY, GUARANTEED a mouthful of my Sweet n Sticky !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment