Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ivory satin thong

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Electra

Hi guys and girls! I am Electra. 

I am a cute, funny, hot, but especially SEXY wife who LOVES to SELL her PANTIES, VIDEOS AND PICS( also anykind of UNDERWARE, TOYS and much more).

I am 166 cm tall and 49 kgs I have this strong fetish to have guys smelling, licking my panties, my underwear, my socks, everything from me… so become a seller was not only for you but for me too. 

I also love to see you enjoying my panties, so videos and pics from you as feedback are always welcome! Let me see you rub your nice cock wrapped inside my panties, pantyhose, stockings, socks, or whatever you like! 

Don't be shy and ask me for your special wishes! 

Feel free to add me as your friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment