Saturday, February 23, 2013

Free Fitness Motivation for Your iPhone

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

Motivational lock screen wallpaperIN.  YOUR.  FACE!

You should always keep your goals right in front of you. If you don’t, it’s easy to stray. I swear, something I think I need to post them on my forehead to keep me on track. I need a constant reminder that I CAN do this, that it IS worth it and that I WILL succeed – as long as I stick with it. Well, now I can, and YOU CAN TOO!

How many times do you look at your phone? More times than you probably want to admit. It’s scary how often we are on our phone – so why not use it to motivate us, to keep us focused, and to challenge us to stick to our fitness routine or diet?

I recently turned one of my photo mantras into wallpaper for my lock screen on my iphone. Every time I open my iphone, it reminds me who’s boss – and encourages me to stick to my plan. After posting the screenshot on my facebook, I got some good feedback, so I decided to make a few for YOU!!

I have created 120 motivational mantra pictures. However, they were created in a square format for easy sharing on instagram, facebook, twitter, etc., so they have to be recreated to fit the slender rectangular iPhone screens. CLICK HERE to view them all.

Comment below and let me know what mantra you think I should make next. The following motivational wallpapers are made for the iPhone 4 – and I’ve got more in the works. If you can’t adjust this layout to fit your phone, let me know what phone you have so I can help! :)

Be sure to subscribe to this blog to be the first to get the latest information, news, tips and motivation!

Directions: Click on the photo you want to use below. A larger version will open in a new window. Right click on the photo to save (or touch and hold to save on your phone). Then go to Setting > Brightness & Wallpaper > Wallpaper > Camera Roll (and choose photo). Move and scale if needed (it should fit perfectly), then click Set > Set Lock Screen. Now you are good to go! Enjoy!

I AM A WINNER

FAT WILL SURRENDER

IF UR STRUGGLING

I WILL NOT BE DISCOURAGED

Fitness Columnist and Lifestyle Coach, Resident Trainer for Designer Whey, Fitness Advisor for FitStudio, powered by Sears, FitFluential Ambassador and Owner of Max Fitness Club, home of BCx Boot Camp in Vero Beach, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment