Tuesday, February 26, 2013

!!! 48 hour worn knickers of your choice !!!

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

!!!! 48 hour worn knickers of your choice !!!!

I own a wide range of knickers so can be sure to have what you like.....

I will wear the knickers for 48 hours and wear them the way you like them! ;)

I also sell other worn items pretty much anything your into.. so email me your preferences and ill get back in touch and let you know if i can help you :)

Only £15 for 48 hour wear and £10 for 24 hours (knickers only) All other items price on request.

Prices include free p&p within the UK.

I also have lots of pictures for potential buyers only. And a surprise for every buyer!!!!

So get in touch ;)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment